Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Canadian Wildlife Series 6 Coin Bullion Set

So I got my Wood Bison so here are all the coins in the Canadian Wildlife Series. The coins are Timber Wolf, Grizzly Bear, Cougar, Moose, Pronghorn Antelope, and Wood Bison. After looking back I do see the first 4 coins were designed by the same person - William Woodruff. The last 2 were designed by Emily S. Damstra. I think overall I liked the last 2 when compared to the first 4. I think it really is the consistency versus anything else. My favorite of the series was the wolf. The last 2 reminded me of watching Iron Chef Japan when the French chef would use circle molds all the time. I like the concept of the first 4 but the designs were not all the same quality I think. Again, I really do hate these white spots. None of my coins had them when I first received them but it seems like as time goes by they are starting to appear. I just need to find a presentation case for all of them now.

No comments: